Matcha Milk Jam Recipe
Matcha milk jam is a delicious spread but not always available in the marketplace. Here we provide some simple steps to create matcha milk jam yourselves.
- Milk : 250ml
- Unsweetened cream : 150ml
- Sugar : 40g
- Matcha : 10g (Shizuoka Kitchen Matcha or Kazumi Matcha , if you have more budget, Meiko Uji Matcha is a good choice.
- Put 100ml hot water (not boiling) into a cup, add 10g matcha into the cup and fully dissolve it (recommend sift matcha first).
- Add cream, matcha tea and sugar into the milk
- Stir and let all ingredients mix evenly
- Bring the mixture to a boil and stir it constantly for about 15-20 minutes until the mixture thickens