Matcha Cream for Biscuit or Dorayaki
This recipe shows you how to make matcha cream for for dorayaki or biscuit.
- Heavy whipping cream 100ml
- Matcha powder 2 teaspoons (Kazumi matcha if you love stronger and bitter matcha taste, Shizuoka Matcha or Meiko Uji Matcha if you prefer less bitter taste)
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Combine whipping cream, sugar and matcha powder together in a bowl
- Whisk the mixture well with electric whisk if you have one, or whisk them with normal whisk
- Whisk until everything mixed evenly