Matcha Yogurt Breakfast Bowl
Matcha provide long lasting energy and concentration, therefore it's a good candidate for breakfast. Here we show how to make matcha yogurt breakfast bowl, a tasty and healthy food to start your day.
- 1 serving of plain yogurt
- 2 scoop (matcha scoop) or 1 tea spoon of daily matcha or Okumidori Yame Matcha powder.
- 1 tea spoon of pure maple syrup or honey
- Strawberry and banana slices
- chia seeds 1 tea spoon.
- shredded coconut slices
- Mix the yogurt, matcha and maple syrup/honey in a mixing bowl and stir to combine well.
- Place the mixture into your breakfast bowl and top with the strawberry, banana, chia seeds, and coconut slices.