Matcha Green Tea Muffin (Oil Free)
Not all desserts are packed with high calories. This recipe we show you how to create an oil-free matcha muffin that has low calories and taste excellent. If you are a matcha green tea lover, you should try this.
- Kidney bean
- Heavy cream 50ml
- Sugar 40g
- Egg x 1
- matcha powder 5-10g (Midori matcha)
- Cake flour 50g
- Baking powder 1/2 tea spoon
- Mix sugar and egg together, whisk until thickens
- Then add heavy cream
- Sift and add matcha powder, cake flour and baking powder. Add some beans into the mixture too.
- Whisk and make sure it got mixed evenly.
- Pour the batter into the muffin molds or tins, scatter the kidney beans on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes in 170C oven (adjust accordingly)