Recipe : Matcha Coconut Latte
Instead of getting a cup of coffee from coffee shop, why don't try to make latte yourselves with our Classic Grade Matcha. It no only taste great, it also much healthier compare to coffee that loaded with ton of sugar.
- 1g of premium matcha or kitchen grade matcha (about 1-2 scoops with matcha scoop) cup hot water
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 1/4 cup of hot coconut milk
- Sift your matcha to remove the lump. You may skip this step if you fine with the lump.
- Put matcha into a cup, add 1/4 hot water and coconut milk. Whisk rapidly until frothed.
- Taste and adjust accordingly with hot water and sugar to suit your taste.