- Origin : Uji, Japan
- Packaging : 30g pouch with tea canister
- First flush handpicked Matcha
- Suitable for Koicha and Usucha
- Muslim Friendly (Contains no meat and no alcohol)
- Mostly used for Matcha Tea (Usucha or Koicha)
Samidori is a tea cultivar from Uji region. Samidori is suitable for Tencha (Matcha tea leaf). Matcha made with Samidori tea leaves produces very good umami and aroma.
There are different grade of Samidori Matcha. This Samidori Matcha is made from handpicked tencha, then stone milled into matcha powder. Suitable for Koicha and Usucha.