- Matcha for Tea Ceremony
- Origin : Uji, Japan
- Produced and packed in Japan
- Packaging : 30g with Tea Canister (Designed for Matcha, made in Japan)
- First flish Matcha Suitable for Usucha
- Shelf Life : 6-12 months ( Storage guide )
- Mostly used for matcha tea and matcha latte
Mori is another Uji Ceremonial Grade Matcha from Uji, Japan. It's produced from top grade young Tencha tea leaves harvested during first season. Mori has good color, taste, aroma etc. Mori can be used for both Koicha and Usucha. Read how to make matcha tea here.