Matcha Gâteau Au Chocolat Recipe
This recipe show you how to create a simple matcha chocolate dessert in a short time, simple and easy way.
- White chocolate 80 g
- Butter 40 g
- Egg 2
- Pancake mix 60 g
- Sugar 10 g
- Matcha 5g (Kazumi or Shizuoka). Premium grade for finishing if possible.
- Vegetable oil (to grease the mold) if required
- Add butter and white chocolate into a microwave bowl, melt it with microwave with about 500-600W for 1 minute.
- Add egg, pancake mix, sugar and matcha into the bowl, mix them well with a whisk.
- Grease a microwave mold with vegetable oil, and pour the mixture into the mold.
- Fill the mold at about 70% full as the cake will rise when baking.
- Microwave at 600W for 2 minutes, then take it our and lightly drop on the table to remove the air pocket inside.
- Microwave at 600W for 1 minute
- Sprinkle matcha (Premium grade matcha if possible) and sugar on the cake