How Matcha Improve Your Skin Condition
Green tea and Matcha are well known for its health benefits, one of the most popular benefit is it helps your skin. Almost all famous skincare and healthcare companies use green tea in some of their products because of this. Models drink Matcha before fashion show in New York.
There are many scientific studies prove that Matcha green tea improves skin condition. We will list down some of the studies in this article to show that how Matcha helps. Below are some of the examples how Matcha green tea improves your skin:
- 1. Polyphenols in Matcha green tea delivered in beverage were shown to protect skin from harmful UV radiation, and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
- 2. Another study shows that green tea helps in reducing free radicals in body, and skin aging
- 3. Green tea is also being used in eye products. Tannins and antioxidants in Matcha green tea reduced the dark circles and puffiness in the eye area.
- 4. Catechins found in green tea helps reduce the redness caused by acne.
- 5. Tannins in green tea reduce the apperance of pores.
- 6. Green tea fights skin cancer by promoting DNA repair.
- 7. Vitamin B2 in green tea maintain the collagen level in your skin structure and improve firmness.
- 8. Green tea leaves fiber stimulate hair growth. Matcha is tea leaves in powder form, drinking Matcha you are consuming all the fiber.
If you are looking for good Matcha for skin improvement, please consider purchase from our store. As you will be drinking it as tea, we recommend you try our ceremonial grade Matcha such as Midori Matcha and Imperial Matcha. They are 100% Matcha from processed and packed in Japan.