Recipe : Matcha Sponge Cake
Ingredients : Cheese 150g, butter 100g, milk 150g, kitchen grade matcha 6g, corn powder 20g, cake fluor 15g, egg york 40g, fine sugar 35g, egg white 120g, course sugar 70g
- Blend and mix cheese, butter and milk together evenly
- Sift matcha, corn powder and cake fluor, then add into the blend from step 1.
- Then add egg york and fine sugar
- Blend egg white with course sugar, then add into the blend from step 3
- Pour the blend from step 4 into cake mould, put in oven for 30 minutes at 150 degree celcius.